Friday, May 25, 2012

THE WHOLE EARTH GROANS

April 25, 2012

"My daughter, it is so important that you listen to My words and instructions now. Many, many things are happening on your earth today. Your air has become poisoned. Your country will collapse. The weight of gross sin around the world is too much for the earth to bear any longer. Deep under the earth, the foundations are cracking and splitting apart. The whole earth groans for My justice. It won't be long now. Take heed to gather your loved ones into your heart in your prayers and I will protect them."

YAHUSHUA

I see a picture of balancing scales and the left side of the scale is full and lying on the ground, the right side is empty and swinging.

" The air is thick with the battle of My angels against the wicked ones. You can sense it, almost see it. you are almost there, you will endure to the end! Continue to encourage yourself and the children with My stories of old, My victories over the enemy. I will ALWAYS prevail. There is such glory to come to those who are faithful. You will be so amazed! Endure, endure, endure to the end my loved ones. I am Yahushua Your Lord and Your King, and My love has no bounds! Go now and walk in My authority and with My peace."

Matt 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 13:13   And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Jeremiah 7:23   But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.