Saturday, June 2, 2012

MY SON, MY MOST PRECIOUS GIFT TO YOU

My Son, My most precious gift to you

 June 2, 2012

" My people, do you have an idea what an incredible gift you have been given in My most holy Son Yeshua? I have provided a way out for you. A way out of your pain, your depression, your suffering, your loneliness, the heavy cares of the world in which you live. All the world speaks of a coming time upon the earth of great tribulation. Each soul deep in their hearts knows there is something unbalanced and unsettled at this time. Where do you think this has come from? Who do you think gently speaks to your soul, inviting you and drawing you into a deeper relationship with Me? All is not hopeless, all is not lost. Again, I have provided a way out of the darkness that has so enveloped you. My heart mourns for those who feel they are not loved, for those who feel as if their life has no purpose, no meaning, for this is the lie of the enemy! You must know that I am Your Father and there is no one that has cared for you more than I have! Read my Word! I speak again and again of My love for ALL men. I wish that NONE would be lost! This is why now, at this time, I am speaking to so many of my servants about repentance, words of warning about the condition of your souls. All of the things you have put your dependence on, your focus, these are all things of this world. My Kingdom is not of this world. In my Kingdom, there is no suffering, no pain, and no sorrow, no hopelessness, and no fear. But know this; this gift of My Son and My invitation to allow Him to give you access to Me through His shed blood is a choice of free will. I will never force you to believe in Me or believe I sent My Son to redeem you.  The choice will always be yours.  This should show you how very much I love you, in that I would never command you to love Me as well. I want your heart and I want all of it, but it must be of your own accord. Please allow Me to soothe the hurts and pains in your life. I can fill that emptiness in your heart, and turn your sorrow into joy. I can bring you a peace that exceeds all understanding. I am the only way you will find the relief of your soul that you are so desperate for. Let Me show you this. Give Me a chance to comfort you and all will be well with your soul. You have My word on this. I can not let you down. You must turn from your worldly pleasures now! They only offer empty promises that could never fulfill you in the ways in which you search. Your soul is the only thing that will matter very soon, and your relationship with Me, for all these other things are soon passing away..."

Your Father in Heaven


John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

Rev. 21:4-5   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

John 14:6   Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jer 31: 13   Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

Phl 4:7   And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

James 1: 12-26   Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.


James 4: 1-12 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?


James 5: 1-16   Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


Please, if you would like to accept Jesus Christ the Messiah, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, as your personal Lord and Savior, and be given the promise of eternal life and peace and joy, say this prayer now, and begin your relationship with your Creator now!

Dear Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner. Please forgive me for choosing to act in a way that is not pleasing to you, and separates me from Your love. I have spent my life searching for things and ways to fill this emptiness in my heart, and in my soul, and it has always left me feeling wanting. I want to have that peace, that joy, and that love that You offer so freely. I accept that You have sent Your Son Jesus to die on the cross for me, and that You also raised Him on the third day so that I may be saved, and I ask now for Your Holy Spirit to come into my heart and transform my life. I know that things may still be difficult as I walk the path towards righteousness in You, but I ask You to walk with me every step of the way. Lead me, guide me, protect me from the enemy who wants nothing more than to destroy my soul.  I pray this in the precious name of Jesus my Lord and Savior. Amen and amen.