Wednesday, October 3, 2012

VISION OF ANGELS POURING OIL AND WITH SWORDS

I was given a vision in two parts, the first was personally for me, but it was connected to another vision, this morning, that is meant for the body of Yeshua. The first thing I saw in both visions, was Yeshua stooping down in the sand,  I am to the right but behind him, and I watch his face as He very slowly takes His right hand and draws a dividing line in the sand. Then the second vision moves to the throne in Heaven. I saw the throne and surrounding the throne were many, many angels. There were angels designated as the holders of giant golden bowls. These bowls were very large, and they were filled with the Lords' anointing oil. Gathered around these angels holding the bowls were dozens of other angels, and they were responsible for carrying lighted swords, and following the angels with the bowls of oil. I was then looking down and saw the earth below me, and from the throne Yeshua was pointing to places all over the earth. As He would point in one place, an angel with a bowl of anointing oil would come down to the earth, followed by the group of angels with swords, and that angel would pour out the oil on believers in the location that Yeshua had pointed to. Then the angels following with the swords would come as well, wait for the oil to be poured, give a lighted sword to the believers, then stand guard all around the believers, holding a sword of their own as well. Each individual believer had many angels around them holding these lighted swords and the believer would then have one of their own. At the same time, the believer would be illuminated with the surrounding angels, and that place on the earth would light up. I saw this happening over and over, each time that Yeshua would point, the angels would dispatch and locations on the earth were being lit up. This vision also brought to mind another vision I had where I was in a church, the pastor was walking around, tapping people, shaking them, and telling them they had to wake up, that time was short! Yeshua appeared in the midst of the congregation, smiling with arms outstretched,  and I watched as Michael the archangel came in and handed Yeshua a very large flaming sword that Yeshua then in turn handed out to the people.

After praying about the visions, this is, I feel, Yeshua's words to us:

I wish that My people would enter in My rest. For those walking with Me, there is nothing to fear. Heaven is busy at work, making all of the preparations for you for these end times. It is a time of rejoicing, as each of you is being selected and sealed under My anointing. Within this, you can not be harmed. I have promised to guard you and guide you, and this is what is occurring all over the earth. Your prayers are being answered and you are being activated to respond at a moment's notice when called. You are being equipped and armed with the tools necessary for warfare and also for winning souls to Me. You will not hesitate when faced with tribulation, as My power is being given unto you, and My authority. You will not fear the terrors of the night, nor the arrows that befall you by day. You will be given authority over much, and the enemy will flee from you at every turn. He must do this, as it is Me he is challenging, working in you. You will walk in My Kingdom although you will still reside on this earth. Each of you is given angels to protect you and guide you, to assist you in the times to come. You will have the awareness of them at all times, and they will not leave your side until you are joined back together with Me when I come again for you. As you are ministering to the lost, the confused, and the hurting, you will also be able to recognize others as yourself, who have been sealed with My anointing. This is a discernment which will be given to My chosen. This is the army I have spoken to you about before, and you are located all around the world. Although you are not close in proximity to your brothers and sisters in the physical realm around certain areas of the world, you will all be united spiritually and work as One under My command. You will all hear the same Voice, walk in the same formation, and work side by side in Spirit, as we gather in the harvest, the largest of all time! My army has been strategically placed, and is in the process of  receiving their orders. Continue to prepare your hearts My saints! The time is at hand! And a word for those of you who are allowing your hearts to become hardened: I have drawn the line in the sand, and the hourglass is almost empty. I will never force you to choose Me. The door of your heart must be opened from the inside. However, you must also know, the days ahead will be so much more difficult for those who do not make the choice for Me, but choose to remain lukewarm and cold to My requests. Hear My again now, repent, choose Me today. DO NOT DELAY ANY LONGER FOR TIME IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE. I love you each dearly and with a love only your Creator could. 

Yeshua 

Psalm 37:7

King James Version (KJV)
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Isaiah 57:2

He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

Jeremiah 6:16

16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

Habakkuk 3:16

16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

Matthew 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 91

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.


Matthew 13:36-43

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Hebrews 3:15

15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.


1 John 2:20,

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1 John 2:27

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.