Saturday, January 26, 2013

REMEMBER ME AND YOU WILL SUFFER WELL

During the times when you struggle the most, the times when you feel most alone, I would ask that you remember that I was the best example, in that I've shown you it can be done. This life, this walk, and everything that you go through. My divine nature, in a human body. My divine nature, in your temple. There should be no difference. Because of My sacrifice, a way has been made for you for all eternity. Because of My suffering, you were created to suffer well. In this, I mean that you have Me as your example. You have My lead to follow, the work has already been done. My grace is enough for you. The end is known, it is only up to you to walk in My footsteps, steps that have already trodden the many sorrowful paths that you must now tread. Rejoice My children at the challenges that present themselves to you, for it is in these challenges that you can rise to the occasion, that you can live victoriously through each one, your eyes focused on Me, eagerly awaiting your reward in My Kingdom. I was born to die for you, you were born to die to self. My life was given so yours could be lived more abundantly. You have been given My power and My authority in all matters. When realized, our potential together in unlimited. Your purpose in this life is so very simple. It is a full, deep, and intimate relationship with Me. When you are seeking Me with everything you possess, I will supply your every need. I will care for you as an heir to My Kingdom, because this is what you are.

I was misunderstood by many as I traveled and preached about My Father. I know what it is to be misunderstood. I was without material posessions, and I know what it is to be poor. I was judged for speaking the truth of the Father, and I know how you feel when people judge you. Only the Father and I know hearts. I was challenged at My teachings and contradicted, even when I only spoke truth. I know how you feel when you face so much opposition. I was betrayed and left alone by My closest friends, so I know the pain of rejection and feeling completely, utterly alone. I was accused even though I was innocent, and so I know how you feel when you suffer condemnation unjustly. I was persecuted because of lack of knowledge, and so I know how you feel when you suffer the same. I was handed over to evil men, who only wished to destroy Me and everything I represented. In this, I feel your pain as evil closes in around  you, more and more each day. I was finally beaten, crucified, and left to die, alone, and unloved by most. Remember Me. Remember this, in order that you may walk uprightly and with all authority given to you from Heaven, advance My Kingdom. All else ceases to matter in this life. Will you lay down your life for Me? Will you lay down your pain and suffering so that I may be glorified? For you who answer yes to this question will suffer, but saints, you will suffer well. It is for this that you were created. 

Your Suffering Servant Messiah,
YESHUA 


1 Corinthians 3:16

King James Version (KJV)
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?


Isaiah 43:15-21

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Hebrews 2:9-18

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Philippians 3:10

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Romans 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.


Romans 6:3-6,11

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.


Romans 8:16-17

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.


2 Timothy 2:11-12

11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:


Luke 9:23

23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.


John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


2 Corinthians 12:9

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


2 Corinthians 12:9-10

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.