Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BEWARE OF WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING


Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. There are many powerful leaders around the world working together, and they are operating with total deception. Their words and deeds are not based in the truth of My Word, and so many are being led astray. They only speak death and destruction to your eternal souls, poison from the evil one. They label good evil, and evil good. Woe to you who do not heed My warnings and give ear to My voice. I have told you do not fear those who can destroy the body, but rather them that will kill your soul for all eternity. Pay attention. Much is occuring and for the sake of My elect and faithful, these days will be shortened, but you must focus on Me now! Complete systems are crumbling as I told you they would. Pay close attention to Israel and what is taking place there, as well as the new, powerful influence from Rome. Remember, all is not as it seems. Do not be led astray by promises of safety and comfort, and prosperity. Your only refuge is in Me. I am tearing down strongholds, but the process will be painful for a short time My faithful. Do not lose hope. Do not lose faith. I will rule and reign in the hearts of all men once again. You will see. Pray for a conversion for your leader America, for those in lofty positions will be brought low. My Father will only allow so much evil to be perpetuated before His mighty arm sweeps the globe, and your time to repent is drawing to a close. But My sheep hear My voice, My sheep know Me, their Master, and they will walk without fear, and with peace and joy and security. I am ever faithful and true. The earth is literally trembling at what My Father is about to do here. Remain steadfast and pure in your hearts dear children, and I will lead you home. 

Your Messiah 


Matthew 7:15

King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Isaiah 5:20

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
 

Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 24:22

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.


2 Corinthians 10:4

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)


John 10:27

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: