Wednesday, July 24, 2013

LET OUR LIVES SING A NEW SONG TO HIM WHO SITS ON THE MERCY SEAT

My beloved, this great act of My mercy, this glorious display of My unending love for you, is intended to draw you closer to Me, and bring more unity to you as My body, My church. It is nothing you should fear if you have been seeking Me earnestly and with all of your heart. I have been speaking of repentance, purging, and refining for some time now. If you have been obedient to this call, then you have nothing to fear, and you will welcome the opportunity I am giving you to once and for all, completely surrender your lives and your will to Me. I am offering you a unity and Oneness in Me that has previously been rejected by most. In seeing yourselves in your truest condition, you will realize My intense love for you My creation, and My desire for you to be holy and righteous through Me your Savior. This is meant as a precious gift to you My remnant, but a warning indeed to those who are lukewarm in their obedience to Me, and to those who simply have not chosen the narrow path. My desire for you is that you repent today, turn from iniquity now. Do not wait for this event before you ask My Holy Spirit to cleanse and purify you before My eyes. It is in this assistance from My Spirit that you will be better prepared to experience this revelation from Me. Many will come to know Me in an intimate way who have previously not known how much I desire each of you. My Holy Spirit will intensify the fire of My beloved remnant through this experience, and you will awaken to your true destiny and purpose in this life. You will then exhibit a power and an authority from the Most High Creator to bring more souls to Me. Nothing shall prevent you in your mission, for your steps have been ordained. You will have a much clearer sense of what I have called you to do, and a boldness to carry it through. Have joy My saints as the Lord of Hosts is with you, and your Maker is calling you back from the wilderness. I am beckoning My bride, come to Me, come to Me, for much glory awaits you. Seek Me and I shall be found! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hosanna to the Highest!!

Your Groom who seeks you.... 



King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 66:10

10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.

Proverbs 17:3

The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the Lord trieth the hearts.

Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Hebrews 12:29

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Revelation 22:17

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.