Sunday, August 4, 2013

ONLY OUR LOVE SHALL STAND

The world stands upon a precipice of decision. A new day is dawning and you will experience the full manifestation of My glory which is upon you. There will be an infusion and an illumination of My spirit.  When I speak of paradigm shifts, I speak of old patterns, thoughts, and methods dissolving. Light and dark can not dwell together. As more and more darkness descends, My light becomes brighter within you. There is a great strengthening for My saints at this time. Grace to overflowing is My gift to you. You are choosing to operate more and more in My Kingdom principles and design and your perception in this physical realm is being changed to come into harmony with My will and My heart. My heart and your hearts are now blending into One again, as you are continually surrendering in every moment. You are seeing life now from My perspective instead of your own veiled view. You dwell more and more in your Heavenly Kingdom here on earth than in  your physical positions. This is My desire. Continue to let go of all your attachments here. All is quickly fading and only Our Love shall stand. You are My shining stars, brilliant and radiant in Me in a world going dark. Shine My lambs, as I AM come to the hearts of men.

John 8:12

King James Version (KJV)
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 John 2:17

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.