Monday, August 19, 2013

THE TIME HAS COME

Come to the Well, as I have much to share with you, and so little of your time is left. My living water awaits all who seek fulfillment, peace and joy. I give you Manna to nourish your spirit, My manna that sustains life eternal. Come and find what your heart has always longed for. It is Me. I am what your heart desires. Come with all that you have, your past and your future, all that has kept you separated from Me. All that you know to be solid ground will now fade away. Things are not as they seem. Give all to Me and I will wash you clean. I ask only that you come to My well with a contrite heart, a heart full with surrender and a heart to seek Me with all of your being. Allow Me then to carry the rest. Do not fret over the order of events, trust that all is in My divine will. My only requirement is that you follow in My footsteps and seek Me. All other paths are fruitless and will leave you empty and shallow. Great upheaval is upon you and many things will change in an instant. You must have Me as the Source from which you draw your strength. Very few will withstand the influence of these dark forces which are already amongst you. I offer you this moment in time, this moment of now. Come to Me. Be in Me. For I will fill you from this Well with My abundant grace, My power, and My strength. Together in this, We will usher in the days of glory. But first earth's final warning. And so I say to you now, be still and know that I AM GOD. Be still, watch, wait and do not cease to pray always.The time has come.

I AM COMING



Psalm 51:7

King James Version (KJV)
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

 

Isaiah 1:18

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

John 4:10

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.