Monday, November 11, 2013

YOUR KING IS COME

This message was received Sunday November 10, 2013.

 Your King is come! I am here. Fear not what lies directly ahead of you for I am your mighty fortress and your High Tower. I am the lifter of your head. Strongholds are being dissolved like snow all around you as My powerful anointing consumes you My Bride. As the earth falls deeper and deeper into chaos, My Bride is carried on eagles wings into deeper and deeper communion with Me, rising higher and higher from all that had previously held you bound here on this earth. Reach out to Me My love and feel My breath upon you. Nothing can separate Me from My love. Rise from the dust and the ashes of yesterday as We are doing a new thing. The chains are broken and victory is Ours. Keep looking to Me, looking up, for your redemption indeed draws nigh!!

The Lover of your soul
Yeshua


Psalm 3:3

King James Version (KJV)
But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.


Psalm 18:2

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


Isaiah 40:31

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Romans 8:34-39

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.