Monday, May 12, 2014

I WILL BRING GLORIOUS MANIFESTATIONS AND HEALING AMONGST THE IMMINENT PURIFICATION COMING

All authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to Me by My Father. I have the power to give this authority to those I choose and My Bride, My Jewel is whom I have chosen this day. I have been speaking of a time when We walk as One, Our hearts blended together and this time has come. We embark on Our rescue mission of souls. As My Spirit courses through every fiber of your beings, you will receive in unconditional love all those who are being led to you now. You are in your positions of leadership and many will be sent to you, desperate for truth and light. Bring them to My Table where they may feast on My Manna, providing all spiritual nourishment they have so desperately been seeking. Feed My sheep, nurture them, guide them from darkness to purity and love. Dress their wounds with gentleness, grace, mercy and compassion. The purification that is imminent for the world will bring many, many souls to you in need of sustenance. Allow Me to fill them to overflowing as My rivers of living water flow through you My Bride. Your sensitivity to them will carry them through their sufferings and make their way straight. You will witness great and glorious manifestations of healing and provision everywhere I send you. Some of you now have already been given a preview of the mighty ways in which I am and will be using you. Your complete surrender renders you an extremely powerful instrument for My Kingdom and no power of darkness can stand against Us together. Step BOLDLY My children with all authority given to you from your King into that which you have been purchased with, and purposed for. You each bring such joy to My Heart. You My Bride are My ruling body and My Council of Leaders. The infusion being poured upon you this moment brings all your needed strength, your increase of faith, and the courage to face the darkest battle this world has ever known. You will equip others quickly and then I will bring you home to Me. 

YAHUSHUA



Matthew 28:18

King James Version (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.




John 21:17


17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.



Luke 6:31


31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.




John 4:14


14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.



Psalm 133


133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there theLord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.



Isaiah 40:31


31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.



Isaiah 55:1


55 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.


Isaiah 58:10-11

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:
11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.



Ephesians 6:19


19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,